Some of the responsibilities of the Accounting Department:
• Accounting entries resulting from the company's transactions;
• Elaboration and Analysis of the Financial Statements, adequate to the international accounting standards.
• Preparation of summaries of monthly calculations of depreciation / amortization, write-downs and other movements of fixed assets;
• Processing of accounting closing, preparation of balance sheets, analysis and reconciliation of accounts;
• Preparation and joint analysis with the client of the financial statements (DRE, balance sheets, accounting books, etc.);
• SPED Accounting and ECF (Tax Accounting Writing).
• Registration and movement of operations that allow the entry of foreign capital, as an investment in Brazil, in the Central Bank of Brazil System (RDE-IED), as well as Economic-Financial Statements, including Declaration of Goods and Rights Abroad.
• Tax Planning for purposes of option to the taxation regime of Corporate Income Tax (IRPJ) and Social Contribution on Net Income (CSLL).
• Support in the calculation and costing;
• Calculation of the equilibrium point;
• Determination of sales prices;
• Support in the preparation of annual budgets and projections;
• Performance analysis through financial indexes and planning.
Request a contact now and learn more about these services